Heating and Cooling Professional Services Near Portsmouth, VA & Surrounding
You never want to suffer through the hottest week of the year with a broken air conditioner, and having your furnace break down in the middle of a sub-freezing cold spell can be dangerous for your family and your plumbing.
The best way to avoid an emergency HVAC repair is to make sure your heating and cooling systems are serviced frequently by a reputable technician. Energy Pro Heating & Cooling is one of the most trustworthy companies for “HVAC repair near me”, and we are committed to keeping your unit in good condition so that you don’t have to make that emergency call.
Our goal is always to exceed your expectations for workmanship and customer service and to always be there when you need us most!
Why Do Locals Trust Energy Pro?
- Our exceptional customer service is unmatched in the Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach Areas.
- By surpassing the high standards Trane requires for their dealers, we are a recognized Trane Dealer.
- We can provide proven, high-quality products that only a Trane produces and delivers.
- Rinnai, the #1 supplier of tankless water heaters is the Energy Pros water heater of choice. Why chance your family’s comfort to anything but the best?
- We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We maintain and repair all major brands and models, regardless of who installed them.
- We offer flat rates with an $89 service fee.
- We offer service agreements called Safety & Efficiency Plans which give you preferred service, discounted rates, extended warranties, and peace of mind.
- Energy Pro Heating & Cooling is a licensed and insured HVAC company.
- Reid, Energy Pros owner, and Master Technician has over 20 years of experience in HVAC; the Energy Pro Team has a combined 60 years of experience.
- We are committed to finding ways to save energy to both help the environment and save you money.
- We offer a long list of HVAC services and coupons for many of them.
Furnace Heating Services
During our appointment, we will check the entire system to assess its condition, and we will let you know if we recommend a repair before the cold weather comes. You can also watch out for signs that you need a furnace repair or heat pump repair by noting any unusual noises, long run times, short cycles, or a lack of efficiency and by giving Energy Pro a call when you suspect a problem.
In addition to our repairs, we also offer top-notch furnace installation and heat pump installation services. An incorrect installation can cause problems later on, so we take pride in the quality of our installations and we have a reputation in the community for installing systems that work faithfully for many years.
We always make sure you are completely satisfied with your heater, and we are here in the days and weeks after your replacement to answer any questions you have about your new system and to schedule maintenance.
AC Cooling Services
Under the influence of the bright, hot sun, your home can quickly become uncomfortable without the assistance of a reliable AC. We work hard to make sure your air conditioner is ready to be turned on as soon as the weather outside threatens your comfort indoors. With our AC repair services, you can rest assured that you will have your air conditioner running again in no time after a breakdown.
If you are in the market for an AC install, but your home is lacking ductwork, we are excited to be able to offer another option. Ductless AC systems can cool smaller spaces just as effectively as a central AC and can increase your ability to have varying temperatures in each zone of your house.
Whether you have central AC or a ductless system, we recommend an annual AC tune-up. This regular appointment is essential in helping your system run more efficiently and keeping your unit from breaking down at an inconvenient time. We will change and clean your filters, check refrigerant levels, and ensure that moving parts are clean and in good condition. For reliable HVAC services in your area, you can trust Energy Pro Heating & Cooling.