Protect Your Family and Home All Year long
Keeping your home comfortable all year round is not always as simple as adjusting the thermostat. Regular maintenance prevents inconveniencing breakdowns and costly repairs for your heat pump, air conditioner or furnace. At Energy Pro Heating and Cooling, we offer many additional perks with our memberships.
Service Club Membership Perks
- Receive priority service for your heating and cooling system. In most cases we can service club members within 48-hours! Non-members could see wait times of up to two weeks otherwise.
-Reduced Service Fee
- Only pay a $49 service fee. This is one of the lowest in the industry to have a highly trained technician evaluate your system and advise you of needed repairs.
- 15% discount on all heating and cooling services. This includes all repair and maintenance items and even indoor air quality products.
-Regular Scheduled Maintenance
- Two complementary system inspections and cleanings
Club Membership starts at only $14.95 per month
Heating & Cooling System Inspection and Cleaning
If you want your heating and cooling system to perform its best over a long lifespan, regular maintenance is essential. At Energy Pro we’re committed to maintaining residential and commercial heating units and air conditioning units regardless of whether or not we installed them.
Getting regular HVAC maintenance can:
- help prevent fire hazards
- improve air quality
- lengthen the lifespan or your AC unit or heating unit
- increase energy efficiency
- save you from costly AC or heating repairs or replacements
Because the technicians at Energy Pro Heating & Cooling feel strongly about the benefits of maintaining heating and cooling equipment, we offer safety and efficiency plans designed to keep families safe and energy bills reasonable.
Our Service Club Membership can help relieve anxiety going into hot summers and freezing cold winters. You’ll feel confident knowing that your heating and cooling systems are ready to perform safely and efficiently, and you’ll also know that if a problem does arise, getting it repaired will be our top priority.
Though regular air conditioner maintenance and heating tune-ups can go a long way toward preventing break-downs, occasionally a repair may be needed. Energy Pro’s expert HVAC technicians are prepared to handle virtually any residential or commercial heating and air repair. Our goal is get repairs done both quickly and effectively, so that you and your family or employees can go about your daily routines without disruption. Check out the list of our services below, and give Energy Pro Heating & Cooling a call today!