There’s good scary—watching horror movies with a bowl of buttery popcorn on your lap—and bad scary—paying for costly HVAC repairs and replacements because you didn’t get your cooling or heating system the maintenance it needs! Our HVAC contractors want to share with you some of the scary things that can happen if you don’t get preventative HVAC maintenance because, like the girl in the horror movie shouldn’t run up the stairs, you shouldn’t neglect your cooling and heating systems!
Get HVAC Maintenance in Norfolk to Prevent…
- A Failed Heat Exchanger – Why is this so scary? Because it can cause carbon monoxide to leak into your air stream. Click here for tips on how to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning in your home.
- Poor Air Flow – Dirty air filters will reduce the air flow in your home as well as cause your HVAC system to operate less efficiently. Changing air filters regularly can also help to improve your indoor air quality.
- A Broken Compressor – A buildup of heat caused by dirty condenser coils can force your compressor to work extra, decreasing the lifespan of your unit.
- Higher Heating & Cooling Bills – Without proper HVAC maintenance, it is likely that your HVAC system won’t operate as efficiently as it could; therefore it will use more energy which you will have to pay for.
- Displeased Customers, Employees, or Tenants – When your HVAC system has issues, the building can become uncomfortable. Customers will be less likely to stay or return, employees will be less productive, and tenants will be unlikely to renew leases. Any of these things can result in a scary loss in revenue for you.
Prevent these scary HVAC problems and more with professional HVAC maintenance from Energy Pro!